I'm going to improve my English skill in this thread [転載禁止]©2ch.net
- 1 ：Anonymous：2015/01/26(Mon) 16:06:19.64
- my TOEIC score is 360 now. XD
- 2 ：Anonymous：2015/01/26(Mon) 16:17:00.02
- I want to talk about everything.
please talk with me!
- 3 ：Anonymous：2015/01/26(Mon) 21:56:03.10
- Good job! Your English looks pretty good to me.
What kinds of things would you like to talk about?
Maybe we could discuss languages.
- 4 ：Anonymous：2015/01/27(Tue) 15:08:42.92
- I don't know topic common worldwide.
My favorite sports is baseball but I know japanese baseball team only.
Please tell me musician you like.
- 5 ：Anonymous：2015/01/28(Wed) 01:40:13.10
- I'm personally not that interested in sports, but over here in Germany, soccer is highly popular. Baseball isn't very well known. I don't think most people even know the rules.
I like listening to Uriah Heep. They are a hard rock group from Britain and were founded in 1969, but they are still active.
Apart from that, I enjoy many different kinds of music, from pop music over classical to more obscure things. Japanese music is also very interesting.
What kind of music do you listen too?
- 6 ：Anonymous：2015/01/29(Thu) 03:29:42.63
- I don't know a lot about western music.
Therefore, I didn't know the band.
I'm very interested to hear the tune which the band played.
What is the recommended the tune?
I like rock and pops, instrumental.
I make much of a performance than the lyrics in music.
- 7 ：Anonymous：2015/01/29(Thu) 10:24:52.76
- I believe Uriah Heep isn't that well known, even in the west.
Here are some good songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlsU-xTG5os Bird of Prey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVn-cQLby3I Easy Livin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWKh3D9oVw The Magician's Birthday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkl0kV-C_FA Universal Wheels
I hope you will enjoy them.
- 8 ：Anonymous：2015/02/04(Wed) 01:11:46.95
- URIR HEEP………
This music is like Deep Purple…
- 9 ：Anonymous：2015/02/06(Fri) 04:32:54.63
- Both groups are kind of similar in a way. They're both British hard rock groups founded in the last two years of the sixties.
- 10 ：Anonymous：2015/02/08(Sun) 05:43:55.18
- How about non-English musicians?
ex.Germany,Japanese..I like Hungarian and Icelandic music.
- 11 ：Anonymous：2015/02/09(Mon) 21:50:46.59
- Astoria is a indonesian Band.
"Selalu Ada" is their album in 2012.
"Hancur" the pronunciation /hanchur/
- 12 ：Anonymous：2015/02/09(Mon) 22:13:28.93
- Raisa Andriana is an Indonesian singer.
These are my favorite songs in hers.
"Could it Be"
- 13 ：Anonymous：2015/02/10(Tue) 21:14:06.28
i'm favorite old rock music too.
in those days many cool rock group was born.
especially most popular group was led zeppelin.
- 14 ：Anonymous：2015/02/11(Wed) 22:36:05.35
Led Zeppelin is another one I really enjoy.
- 15 ：Anonymous：2015/02/26(Thu) 22:38:52.09
Do you know white snake？
- 16 ：Anonymous：2015/04/20(Mon) 23:39:49.19
Hey, what is XD ? :p
- 17 ：Anonymous：2015/05/01(Fri) 03:48:35.95
It's a laughing face. :P
- 18 ：Anonymous：2015/05/01(Fri) 08:07:47.20
- Hey guys :) I'm new to here :) Would like to know my sentence mistake if there's any XP Would like to learn :)
- 19 ：Anonymous：2015/05/28(Thu) 13:50:03.29
- What do you think about the Fifa officials getting arrested?
- 20 ：Anonymous：2015/06/11(Thu) 01:59:08.07
- TOEIC is really shitty test, its not worth mentioning at ALL.
In my experience, try to pay attention to interrogative word(i.e. what, why, who, how...) in the questions and words in the problem choices.
You'll find that most of the problems can be answered even you don't know the whole statements.
- 21 ：Anonymous：2015/06/13(Sat) 18:02:07.96
I am a native English speaker in Australia.
Your English is understandable. However...
Smiley faces are not a substitute for full stops.
You typed "Would like to...", when it should be "I would like to..." (both times)
You type "my sentence mistake". If you don't know how many of something there are, then you should use plural. E.g. "How many cars do you own", "I would like to know about banks that are nearby".
- 22 ：Anonymous：2015/06/24(Wed) 10:09:15.69
I think that they are corrupt but most likely will not be convited.
There have been many accusations etc. in the past but they lead to nothing.
- 23 ：Anonymous：2015/08/17(Mon) 12:06:25.64
- I only listen to Japanese covers of old American songs. I had listened to a version of George Michael's Careless Whisper once but I never found it again. So sad.
- 24 ：Anonymous：2015/08/26(Wed) 13:41:55.80
- teach me japanese im living in tokushima came here from dubai :)
- 25 ：Anonymous：2015/08/26(Wed) 13:42:47.09
- teach me japanese & i'll teach english to you. im living in tokushima came here from dubai :)
- 26 ：Anonymous：2015/09/06(Sun) 05:40:18.82
- 27 ：Anonymous：2016/02/18(Thu) 05:42:37.75
- I LOVE BASEBALL and I am from Finland :)
Here we play PESÄPALLO but we love your true baseball as well
- 28 ：Anonymous：2016/02/19(Fri) 18:42:58.06
- im gamer
- 29 ：Anonymous：2016/02/19(Fri) 18:45:57.60
- KONICHIWA I AM FROM AMERICA DESU
I WILL TEACH YOU MUCH ENGLISH
- 30 ：Anonymous：2016/03/09(Wed) 06:00:31.91
- If you have the opportunity, I recommend trying an exchange to an English speaking country. If this isn't possible, make friends with English speaking foreigners and do language exchange.
- 31 ：Anonymous：2016/04/03(Sun) 01:42:17.24
- TOKYO 098968-3332
read.cgi ver 05.04.02 2018/11/22 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)